Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekend Recap

Girls weekend was such a great time! I absolutely love my friends from college; they are so much fun and low key at the same time. Friday night consisted of a delicious dinner (and lots of delicious drinks) at CM's dad's Irish pub restaurant. It was so nice of CM and her family to treat us! I will definitely be going back there soon–I can't get enough of patio eats & drinks! We followed dinner up with a couple of brews at our local dive bar; trashy but necessary!
Saturday we trekked up to my parents' house on the North Shore. The sun didn't really want to place nice with us, so we made strawberry lemon sangria and chowed on pizza by the pool. Heart to hearts in the hot tub = a necessity. Saturday night we headed back to Boston for sushi and drinks. We met our guy friends out in Fanueil Hall to celebrate a couple of birthdays. I even got sneak in some one on one time with CP (which included some beautiful pink roses). All in all, a fabulous weekend!
Outfit wise, I stuck to my first outfit idea for Friday night to a tee. Saturday, I adjusted and went a bit more casual to suit our plans. Lounging by the pool called for a Trina Turk suit and a J Crew maxi. Perfection!

Choc martinis, best friends & J Crew chambray :) (plus Essie polish and Alex & Ani bangles!)

Thanks Mr. M!

Happy discovery: Shipyard Pumpkinhead is out! (Cinnamon sugar rim is a must)

Matching J Crew bubbles & reuniting with an old best


xoxo x100!




No comments:

Post a Comment