Monday, August 13, 2012

Love is in the Air . . .

What a beautiful wedding! Despite a few downpours, it was a gorgeous day spent with amazing people, celebrating an incredible love. I was so so happy to be a part of it.
I wrote last week about how AS had asked me to do her makeup for her big day. Well, as it turns out . . . I did the makeup of the entire bridal party! Crazy, I know. We were up around 8AM and I was in the bathroom beautifying the ladies until about 1PM. Yup! They all looked absolutely stunning; especially AS, the glowing bride.
Plus, it was such a crazyfun night. I don't think CP and I sat down once besides to eat dinner! CP's roomies were there to celebrate as well.

Here's a little peek at the A&J's big day . . .

So so pretty.

How cool is AS's 50's ride?! I also adored her dress. It was simple and clean, with a gorgeous applique bow. The back was really pretty too. It fit her perfectly, she couldn't have looked better!


Just helping the bride out! :)

I loved the colors in the bouquets!

First dance! (Very cool pink lights gave this glow to the reception).

The 3 best friends that anyone could have . . .

Someone really liked his groomsman gifts!


Basically, it was an amazing day! I was so glad to be a part of it. It's a beautiful thing to feel like you are in the presence of true love; so inspirational and touching. Wishing nothing but the very best to these two love birds as they jet off to Hawaii for their honeymoon! Much, much, much love.


xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment