Monday, August 27, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Review

One of my favorite lip products (and one the most hyped) is Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable lip stain. I couldn't resist trying this new hot item after I fell in love with Revlon's Lip Butter (review of those coming later!). I only have two shades right now; but I'm definitely looking to add more to my collection! However, my friends think the amount of lipstick/gloss I own is criminal, oops!

The two shades I have are cherish, a cool, bubblegum pink (on top), and rendezvous, a bright tangerine orange (on bottom). I bought rendezvous first, wanting to try a color I don't usually reach for. I loved the formula so much that I got my standard barbie pink shade too!

The Just Bitten Kissable lip stains, much compared to Clinique's Chubby Sticks, are extremely moisturizing for a stain. I have super dry lips, and they don't leave mine flaky. They also have a tingly, minty smell and flavor that I personally like (kind of like Burt's Bees chapsticks). I haven't tried Clinique's version, but I'm a big fan of these. They last for a long time, which is great for someone like me who is constantly eating, drinking, and biting my lips throughout the day. I don't have to reapply these as much as I do with other products.

This swatch depicts the two colors very well. Rendezvous is definitely a bold color that's a lot of fun for summer. Cherish is more wearable for the every day. The color is also very buildable, getting more intense as you layer the stain on your lips. I would definitely recommend this product, since I'll be going out to get more! I've got my eyes on a lilac shade . . . but be warned! These are often sold out at drug stores near me (it took me weeks to find cherish!). :)

xoxo!



2 comments:

  1. i heard those are amazing, I want to try!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Totally worth the $8. Your blog is adorable! I'm a new follower. xoxo

      Delete