Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hump Day Happiness

I had the most delicious banana and chocolate hazelnut crepe at Max Brenner in Boston on Monday night. I don't usually order dessert (I'm always too full), but my girlfriends and I participated in Restaurant Week Boston 2012, which involves a fixed price of $33.12 for a three-course dinner. Some of the most upscale restaurants in the city participate in Restaurant Week. It's the best opportunity of the year to check out some places you wouldn't normally go to. There's only a few days left, but totally worth checking out!

Honorable mention: Dante in Cambridge (a participating restaurant) had some of the best, freshest homemade pasta I've had since I studied abroad in Italy.


Yum! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I have been wanting to go to Max Brenner here in NYC. It looks amazing!

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete