Monday, August 27, 2012

Brothers of the Sun

I'm winding down from an awesome weekend. This year's country fest (as us Massachusetts people call it) was different from any other time I've gone. I was much more concerned with seeing old friends, drinking delicious sangria and enjoying great music. Sorry, forgotten beers and tailgate parties! I had the best time. It's hard to admit that summer is coming to a close, but I couldn't think of a better way to cap it all off.

Reunited with a best friend (who I haven't seen in two years!).

My own version of sangria–my favorite so far this summer!

Lots of country girlfriends (and one random stranger dude!).

Loving life & Kenny boy.


Tank: american eagle. Shorts: american eagle. Boots: old. Sunglasses: karen walker.


xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment