Friday, August 17, 2012

Home Sweet Home

So cliche I know, but I can't help it! Sometimes it's so great to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, even if it's just for a few hours. I love living in Boston. Everyone's young, everything's fast. There's so much to do. But every once in a while, there's nothing better than packing an overnight bag, jumping in my car and making a spontaneous trip the the North Shore. I miss my family a lot–we're talking after a week without seeing them. I wouldn't change a thing, because I need to be close to work and enjoy my 20's being in the city with my friends and CP. In fact, I think moving out of my parents' house has improved our relationship. We have time and space to miss each other! And these little reunions are so so nice.

Two glasses of white wine (sauvignon blanc for me, chardonnay for mom) & a pretty sunset.

Probably the most missed family member: Bella (I get her to stay still by saying "cheese"...seriously).


xoxo's from the North Shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment