Friday, August 17, 2012

Girls Weekend!

I'm having a super hard time concentrating at work today, thanks to some fabulous weekend my plans. My best friends from college have planned a girls weekend, full of our favorite things to do. Tonight, CM is treating us to dinner/drinks at her dad's restaurant. It's so sweet of her and I'm so excited to go. I need some girl time! We'll probably do a night out in Boston afterward. Saturday, we are trekking up to the North Shore (again!) to spend the day at my parents' house by the pool. Sangria, please! :) Most likely there will be another night out in Boston to celebrate some friends' birthdays. It's not too often that we all get together on one weekend! Sunday calls for a little shopping and maybe some more sun by the pool. I cannot wait!
Of course, I've been occupying my time with planning outfits (typical). I thought I'd share my ideas for Friday and Saturday nights' looks here (via Polyvore). Not sure if they'll end up turning out this way, but it's certainly a fun way to envision the outfits!

Friday night dinner & drinks

Saturday night out in Boston





Wooo! Too excited. I'll be sharing pictures of the actual outfits on Monday.

Until then, xoxo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment