Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Beginnings

I've toyed with the idea of starting a blog for what feels like forever. I've also been questioned about why I don't already have a bog for what feels like forever. As a writer by profession, it seems natural that I would write as a hobby, too. But there's a big difference between writing for other people (and for money!) and writing for yourself.

So, I'm starting this blog with the most pure, and personal, intentions. I'm writing for myself–and maybe a few others who are interested in my daily musings (could be a bit more like obsessions).

I have a passion for writing and reading, an adoration for fashion and style, a newfound (and kind of gross) obsession with makeup and beauty, and a love for all things playful and fun. I'm a recent college grad, in my early twenties, living in (and around) Boston, loving life and all the people in it.

So, hi, blogosphere! I hope you enjoy my silly ramblings. :)


Here's to new beginnings!
A broken-hearted margarita from Lolita, now that's my kind of toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment