Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pinspirations

So, I know I've already confessed about my obsession with instagram and makeup blogs, so why not add another to the list? I've been hooked on Pinterest for probably eight months now; and it hasn't gotten old yet! I look to it for fashion inspiration, makeup and hair ideas, decorating and organizing ideas, recipes, quotes and just cute things that catch my eye! I usually pin stuff that I want to remember or save, and can look back on another time.
Since pinning is one of my daily activities (I'm also partially in charge of my company's Pinterest, so I spend some time on that too!), I thought I'd share what images had gotten me inspired–and to pin–lately. You can see my Pinterest page and follow me here!

All images via Pinterest
As I shared last week, I've been wanting a denim jacket for fall. I saw this image and thought the idea of combining some glitzy vintage brooches with a faded denim jacket sounded really cool and contrasting.

I love sparkle on my nails right now! This is a very feminine and subtle way of doing it that I hadn't though of before! I'm thinking: Essie Ballet Slippers with Martha Stewart silver glitter . . .

This would be a fun outfit for one of these last summer days (wahh). I love the classic stripe, pop of pink, gold jewelry, and unexpected snakeskin. Such a fun combo!

I love a good mimosa (we had quite a few this past weekend–it's a wedding drink!). I never thought to put a scoop of orange sorbet in your glass; love it!

These two colors together are so gorgeous. Jewel tones look so fresh and sophisticated. I'm going to try and recreate this one!

I always lean towards bright colors like hot pinks, oranges and blues for decorating. But I find that you can get quite sick of seeing the same bright colors every day. When I redo my bedroom, I want to go for a palette like this: whites, greys and a few pops of my favorite (pink!).

This is one of those images I just love. From her romantic face-framing curls, to her neutral lace dress, bright statement necklace (I think it's J. Crew–I'm a creep), to her glass of sparkling champagne . . . I just am feeling the vibe here!


So, there's my little bit of pinspiration for the day. (Does that sound too much like perspiration?...)


xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment