Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday FOTD

FOTD . . . well, sorta. This is more like, reapplying lipstick at the office and felt the need to share. :)

 EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet & Revlon matte lipstick in Pink Pout

My lips are super, super dry. I must have chapstick or lip blam of some kind on me always. I saw a few reviews of the EOS lip balm online and thought the packaging was pretty unique–so I picked one up at Target! So far I like it. It has a nice scent, is moisturizing and the little sphere has proven to be a funny conversation piece. Seriously!


Sorry, this is a crappy picture. But I thought I'd show a bit of what the colors I'm working with are. As you can see, the EOS balm goes clear. Pink Pout, one of my favorite lipsticks, is a mauve-y pink. Some people compare it to MAC's Snob (another fave), but I think it's a bit darker and more matte. It can be a little drying, so I have to pair it with a balm to keep my lips looking smooth.

Haha, exuse my awkwardness! I'm not so great with snapping selfies. I'm trying! If you can tell, the lip balm and Pink Pout blend together to give a natural pink color. It's perfect for work. I try to keep my office makeup fairly simple. Today I used Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, my NYX Stick Blush, Benefit's They're Real! mascara, and some neutral eyeshadow from my UD Naked 2 palette. Once I get a better camera, I can start doing some more substantial FOTD posts!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment